Friday, May 1, 2009

That's what's missing:(


In the past week I've been able to see two of my "long lost friends" Kris & Ann Marie. The picture is of me & Kris. Ann took one on her phone, but I haven't seen it. I use to do such a great job keeping up with my girlfriends, but it seems like once the kids started playing sports that got harder and harder to do. Because all these girls are just as busy as I am running with their kids when we do find the time to get together we really appreciate it. I'd love to say that I'm going to do better at keeping in touch with the girls whose friendship means so much to me.....but I won't.......however; I will say...I TREASURE my lil run ins with them. I'll be on a natural high for a week or so just after my visits this week.

2 comments:

  1. How did you get up with them? It's good to go back sometimes. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran in to Kris at a track meet and Ann & I met for dinner when I was in Lex. for training this week....thanks for the song idea sis. Love ya, Melissa

    ReplyDelete