Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why my parents don't see me.

After talking with my mom this evening, I started feeling a little guilty (as I often do) about having to catch her up with our life through a phone conversation. So, mom here's why I didn't get to see you this weekend.
Ali had a tennis match....she's doing rather well for this to be her "off season" event.....the thing that keeps her busy when she's not cheering.

Trey had 5...count em' 5 baseball games Sat. & Sun. His team won 2 lost 3 and is now 6-3 for the season. He pitched yesterday:) and played 2nd base like he owned it!!!!
Callie's been very busy with track and like Ali......is blowing our mind with how well she is doing at her "just til cheerleading starts back sport". She is now doing hurdles and the 200 meter dash where she placed 3rd the other night. Her relay team has taken several 1st in their events so far (3 of the 4 girls on the relay team are my cheerleaders...I think I've trained them well).
This is her relay team.....doesn't this look like a wheaties box cover?????

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it does look like a Wheaties Box. I'm gonna take a quote from that new book I've been reading. "Too busy to read, too busy to pray. God loves me anyway." Our busy lifestyles can feel like a carnival ride that won't stop. Keep juggling, keep looking to God. He loves us both even though we are both guilty of putting our children and their sports before Him. Oh that sounds like a future blog. I love you! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like keeping up with you through your blog!
    Miss you!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete