Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers & Daughters

Last night was the "Mother/Daughter Banquet" @ my mom's church. Here I am with my mom and my sister....I know they look just alike....me, not so much. But, isn't it weird how even that can be passed down to the next generation?See, I have one that looks just like me and one...not so much, but she does kinda look like she could be my sister's child and greatly resembles my mom too. Mom & Angie were named "Mother/Daughter Look-a-Like"Aren't they beautiful????
This is all 5 of the "Reynolds" women.....we are truly blessed!
After spending the evening together of two things I am CERTAIN, the older I get the wiser my mom gets, (hehehe) and my favorite quote is so very true.... if you bungle raising your children, nothing else you do well really matters....Mom, "well done":)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post! Thank you for the compliments. Nice pics too!
    Your sister,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete