Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reaping our Rewards

Train a child up in the way it should go and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Provers 22:6
Today both my daughters were inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. I feel like this was one of the days of "reaping what we're sewing". It is such a struggle to handle the busy lives of kids these days. I feel like I am always "pushing" them to become their best selves. It was so good to see their hard work paying off and that they have friends with the same goals.
Of all of our 7th graders this was the small group that was chosen.

Jimmy and Mom~Mom were so proud of the girls!!!
I'm kinda beaming huh?
I love that they are friends with such a great group of kids...this is so important!!!!

6 of my Cheerleaders were inducted.....that is such an honor when you consider that 3 of them play another sport on top of cheering and they all still manage to make great grades and stay out of trouble!!! Thank you Lord, for the "help" you are giving me in training my children.

1 comment:

  1. That is something to be proud of! Congratulations Callie and Ali! Maybe Garran can do this with you next year. lol :)
    Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete