Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Snow/Family Day

Jimmy & I drove to Paintsville this afternoon to go to Lowe's and I was amazed by how many people were w/out power. A couple of my cheerleaders and their families were affected and although I've touched base with them and know they're ok, it made me feel very sheltered and blessed to be having such a wonderful snow break. I'm praying for all those who are not so fortunate. On a lighter note...my family & I are learning a lot during our break....Like...Don't mess with Callie when chocolate is involved.
I'm so blessed by the friends my girls have.....yes we finally got Callie outside.
I'm so glad Chan realizes how much Trey looks up to him. He never lets him down.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love your site! && your pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! We didn't get snow, just ice, rain and a mess.
    Angie Watts

    ReplyDelete