Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


This was the 1st Thanksgiving that my sister and I did the cooking....yes we're all still alive. Actually it went VERY well. But, suprisingly that won't be what I remember about this Thanksgiving. As we went around the table sharing what we were each most thankful for listening to what the 5 grandkids had to say just really warmed my heart. We or at least I often question every decision I make as a mommy. But when I heard my 12 year old daughter say; "I'm most thankful for my family, not just this one but the family I got when my mom and dad got divorced. I have a wonderful stepdad and stepmom and great families that came with them."...I knew (as I have for some time now) that we're ALL truly right where God wanted us to be. And for that...I"M THANKFUL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm gonna have to learn to say what I need to in just one paragraph. I'm embarrassed for you to look at my post about Thanksgiving at your house.

    ReplyDelete